BOOK YOUR STAY WITH SUMMIT LODGE & SPA HOTEL WHISTLER ONLINE
Whether you're visiting Whistler, BC for a night or a week, Summit Lodge & Spa has a wonderful boutique hotel experience waiting for you. Pets are always welcome and stay FREE! We are eager to accommodate your needs, so if you have any special requests or questions, please don't hesitate to call our friendly front desk staff on 888-913-8811.
About Summit Lodge & Spa Boutique Hotel in Whistler
What makes us stand out from other Whistler hotels is something you'll discover in the details. Simply put, we understand that nothing compares to genuine, individual service from people who truly want to make your stay more than just where you sleep - it needs to be an experience in and of itself.
When you arrive you can expect to be greeted by warm and welcoming staff. Each of the 81 suites are beautifully and individually decorated with original Whistler Art and contemporary furnishings. You will not miss the comforts of home as each suite offers a cozy fireplace, a soaker tub and a kitchenette for those inviting nights you wish to stay in. If you have a pet, bring them along - Summit Lodge & Spa is very pet friendly!
If a unique hotel experience is what you desire while in Whistler BC, look no further than Summit Lodge & Spa. Located right in the heart of Whistler Village, each detail has been carefully thought out to offer a one-of-a-kind stay. We truly understand the essence of what you expect from your Boutique Hotel.
Each of our 81 beautifully appointed suites feature:
- Full kitchenettes with granite countertops
- Beautiful fireplaces
- Custom designed cherry wood furnishings
- Unique custom tiling
- Soaker bathtubs, comfy bathrobes and Taman Sari Spa bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
Learn more about our meeting facilities, in-hotel restaurants, amenities, services and location.
for booking and cancellation policies
- Excellent staff. My mom lost her earring and the staff found it when they were cleaning our room. She chased us as we were about to head out the door and gave the earring:) thank you so much!!! Trustworthy staff!!
- Our stay at the Summit was awesome. We had to quickly find a pet friendly hotel and we definitely made the right decision to stay at this hotel. Everything from booking our reservation with Lorraine, check in and departure were all excellent. Staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. I can't wait to go back to Whistler and use this hotel again. It is just footsteps away from everything you need! Thanks again for making our stay so enjoyable and thanks for all the treats for our dog Lahna!
- Excellent quiet location, yet only 1/2 block from the Stroll. Our room had a balcony which looked out for a forest of fir trees which bordered the pool area and was exceptionally clean and well appointed.
- We have always liked staying at the Summit, the front office staff are second to none and they treat us very well. The Summit is excellent for our 4 legged family member and he too is also warmly received.
- Wonderful staff, coffee in lobby was very nice in the morning. The rooms were 'most excellent'.
- Our stay at your hotel was great! We loved our room, the kids had a great time in the pool and hot tub! The location is right in the village! We will definitely stay there again!
- Clean and quiet, great location right on Main Street and close to almost everything you need in Whistler. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, free wifi, attached spa, pet daycare service, underground parking, and right beside Elements restaurant next door.
- I've stayed at summit lodge several times and I have to say, I'll continue to stay whenever I return to Whistler. It has a great spa, great location (in the Village) and the staff are amazing. It's also very cute because they have a VIPet program where guests are allowed to bring their dogs and the dogs names are written on a board in the lobby.
- This was an excellent hotel and very welcoming to our little dog. The rooms were very clean and the staff was polite and well organized. It was also in the heart of the village so had excellent access to everything. Thanks again for the great trip. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.
- We had a fantastic stay at Summit. It was great to find a dog friendly hotel which didn't charge extra for our dog. On top of that, the gentleman who checked us in was kind enough to suggest a cheaper parking alternative since it was evening when we checked in. We'll be back!
- Super friendly staff, great service! I love how friendly the staff are here, from the reception staff and even the housekeepers. Rooms seem well maintained and clean, love the colours. Free wi-fi is a bonus! and They even have a pool, hottub and sauna - great after a big ski day! I would definitely come back!!
- In every aspect we were treated really well- this was above and beyond our expectations. In addition, our baby and dog's needs were met by staff and thoughtfuly cared for. We can't thank you enough for going the extra mile for our family to have a perfect weekend together.