Taking a stroll through Whistler Village as snow gently falls to the ground holding the hand of a loved one is definitely a romantic experience. And while the village and its views may be inherently romantic – there are things to do while in Whistler that can make your experience all that more amazing.
Top Ten Most Romantic Things To Do in Whistler for Valentine’s Day
- Couples Massage at the Taman Sari Royale Heritage Spa
- Couples Bungee Jumping
- Tandem or Twilight Ziplining Tour
- Snowmobile at Sunset
- Moonlit Dog Sledding Tour
- Skating at the Whistler Olympic Park Outdoor Rink
- Explore Food Together at Elements Urban Tapas Parlour
- Horse-drawn Sleigh Ride with Fondue and Hot Chocolate
- Soak in Summit Lodge’s Outdoor Hot Tub or Heat Things Up in the Natural Cedar Sauna
- Experience Whistler’s Adventurous Side with Skiing and the PEAK 2 PEAK
Summit Lodge & Spa wants you to take home the experience of a lifetime, so call our friendly and helpful front desk staff to facilitate in booking these activities and more – 1 (888) 913.8811.
Summit Lodge Romantic Getaway from $160
» One night accommodation for two with parking
Call 1 (888) 913-8811 to Book Today