As we return to normal operations, we’re taking a number of precautions to ensure the safety of guests and staff.
Check In & Check Out
- Contact-free check in: We will be checking IDs through a plexiglass screen. We will also require guests to show a credit card to match the booking but we will not handle ID or credit cards.
- Contact-free check out: Guests will be required to come via the Front Desk to return keys to a dropbox and complete the check out with a Front Desk Agent. If guests do not feel comfortable coming to the lobby we ask that guests ring the Front Desk and inform the Agent on duty of their departure and to leave keys within the room.
- We will not be issuing paper receipts; only email receipts.
- Due to new government regulations, under no circumstances are we able to hold any lost and found items so please triple check your room to ensure that you have all of your belongings!
- We are no longer able to store any luggage.
Pool times can be booked (on the day-of) at the Front Desk on a first-come, first serve basis:
- 2 people maximum (or same party) in the hottub (30 minute slots)
- 8 people maximum in the pool (1 hour slots)
- 15 people maximum in the pool area including the facility limits with social distancing measures in place
- The sauna is closed until further notice
- Use of the BBQ is not possible until further notice
Due to COVID-19 we are no longer able to offer:
- Dog bowls, treats, and beds
- Snack baskets
- Room service
- Lobby services, including coffee machine, fruit water station, candy corner, and happy hour
- “Rent a Fish”
Items on request:
- Many items in the room have been removed due to Covid and are now based on request. This includes bedding for the sofa bed, robes and cooking equipment. Please let us know if you would like to request anything.
To view a PDF of our complete COVID-19 Safety Plan, click here: Summit Lodge Whistler COVID-19 Safety Plan_July 2020