Now that we are in Step 3 of BC’s Restart Plan, the majority of COVID restrictions have been lifted.
Hotel operations are nearly back to normal.
Here’s what’s still different:
Masks are not required if you are fully vaccinated. Masks are optional for children aged 2-12. Children under 2 should not wear masks. If you are not fully vaccinated, masks are still recommended.
Check In & Check Out
- Credit/debit are preferred methods of payment
- At the moment we are not storing any guest luggage in the back office
- Pool area is now self-serve without any reservation required
Due to COVID-19 we are no longer able to offer:
- Stayover service (housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay)
- Dog bowls, treats, and beds
- Room service
- Lobby services, including coffee machine, fruit water station, candy corner, and happy hour
- “Rent a Fish”
Items on request:
- Certain items may have been temporarily removed from your room. If there is anything you need upon arrival, please just ask 🙂
To view a PDF of our complete COVID-19 Safety Plan, click here: Summit Lodge Whistler COVID-19 Safety Plan PDF