It’s Canadian Thanksgiving and a lot is changing in Whistler.
You might call it a slow time of year, with the end of summer operations officially signalling the shift into “shoulder season”.
But if you’re in Whistler this weekend, there’s a lot to be thankful for.
1. One last chance to ride the bike park and the Peak2Peak gondola.
Craving one more ride? Now is your chance.
2. An explosion of autumn colours.
3. Traditional Thanksgiving dinners served all over Whistler.
4. Stunning views, even when it’s raining.
Some people complain about the rain. Others wear raincoats.
5. Whistler’s legendary Turkey Sale!
Amazing deals on all your winter gear. Runs October 6-9, 2017.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
We’re thankful for everybody who visits us at the Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel 🙂
November special on now… see below for details!