With over two million visitors annually to our little town, hospitality positions are some of the most exciting and important jobs in Whistler.
“Work-life balance”, “workplace culture” and “positive work environment” are terms that get thrown around a lot in job postings, but at the Summit Lodge, we really take these ideas seriously. The employee retention rate at the Summit Lodge is incredibly high for Whistler for a very good reason – simply, it’s an amazing place to work.
When you work at the Summit Lodge Whistler, you’ll make friends, you’ll have fun, and you’ll be taken care of. Period.
Perks of working with us
- Year-round employment, no seasonal layoffs
- Cross-training opportunities to expand your skillset and grow your career
- Basic and extended medical coverage
- Staff housing – subject to availability but we can usually find a place for everybody 🙂
- Travel allowance for employees outside of Whistler
- Plenty of parties, perks, and fun surprises
- Play with our office dogs!
- Annual allowance for ski pass or other benefits
- Discounted food at our hotel cafe
- Free candy (really)
- FAM tours with local tour operators (Front Desk staff)
- Opportunities for commissions on room and activity sales (Front Desk staff)
We’re hiring for…
Nothing, currently. Sorry!
*If you have a keen interest in working for us, we welcome you to email email@example.com to inquire about positions and express your interest 🙂